It’s summer. Time to get caught up on summer reading and summer movie watching. For those of you a year behind like me, a movie review for the Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt movie, officially titled–Live, Die, Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow.
Six reasons why this movie will make you feel better today:
6) After you die, you get to come back. (Feel better already?)
5) You’ll learn that love, courage, and compassion for others really does matter.
4) I’m pretty sure you can’t learn this in one reset (lifetime). Hence the need for more than one. But who’s counting?
3) But best to act as if you only have one shot. Because you never know . . .
2) The day you awaken may seem like an ordinary day.
1) Who doesn’t love a movie where the good guys win, love triumphs, the weak become strong, and we get to blend Groundhog Day with sci-fi. Earth v. aliens. Go earth!
Edge of Tomorrow (now on DVD)